1. Let fresh air in. Open your windows at home and the office and let fresh air and natural light into your space. These two things will instantly uplift you and your space. Even though we can’t see it, the air we breathe inside can contain bacteria, viruses, and toxic vapors from furniture, paint and cleaning products. This
2. Disconnect or disable any electronics you have in areas you spend a lot of time in, especially your bedroom. EMF (electromagnetic fields) created by electronics are known to affect our immune, neuromuscular and nervous systems which in turn can affect our ability to sleep. So if you are having a hard time sleeping, try unplugging any electronics you have in your bedroom and see if that provides a more restful night sleep.
3. Create a healthy environment by avoiding toxic products. Our living and work spaces have a huge impact on the quality of
4. Find out what colors you connect with and bring them into your space for maximum wellbeing. We are reacting to color vibrations all the time – even while we are asleep! Not only do we take color vibrations in through our eyes but also through our skin. Color is a powerful force that
5. Dedicate time daily to being in silence. This is an important restorative process which impacts neurons in our brain that radiate throughout our bodies and affect how our body works. Silence is vital as it releases built up tension in our bodies and mind caused by noise and stress and happens so continually we may not even realize we are tense. Whether its through exercise, watering your plants, sitting in nature or relaxing while you prepare yourself a cup of tea, practice silence in a way that resonates with you!
6. Incorporate plants, flowers
7. Create a healthy and electromagnetically balanced work space that’s always grounded and wired. If possible, try to utilize a wired keyboard and mouse, an ethernet connection and a desktop computer. If you have to use a laptop, make sure to rest it on a table and not your body. You also want to make sure that all electrical outlets in your space are properly grounded. Without this, you can be subject to subtle electric discharges that can have adverse effects on your nervous system.
8. Clean and declutter. Always try and reduce the
9. Connect to the ground. Walking barefoot in the grass or on the sand naturally discharges any electromagnetic charges we have been exposed to and helps prevent