In this month’s issue we got you and everything you need to survive the Holidays! We’re sharing our 2020 shopping guide with all the latest and greatest in holistic and wellness infused gifts – and to keep you in the holiday spirit while shopping – your very own holiday mixtape curated by us. Enjoy!
OUR 2020 GIFT GUIDE
1. Ametrine Crystal: A combination of two of our most favorite crystals – amethyst and citrine. Together these create not only a unique and beautiful crystal, but also a powerhouse: Ametrine works to both ground and clear as well as help with creativity, well-being and optimism. We recommend going to your local crystal shop to purchase versus ordering online as it’s important that crystals resonate with you personally.
2. Awair Air Monitor: We use this air monitor in our office and love it because it links to an app on your mobile phone and sends alerts when levels are high. This stylish air monitor measures temperature, humidity, VOC’s, chemicals and small particles. A lot of these toxins are found in office spaces so it’s wonderful to have a real sense of what is happening in your space.
3. MoMa Self Watering Pot: This is the perfect gift for plant lovers (whether or not their thumbs are green or brown). As useful as it is beautiful, this self-watering pot takes the guess work out of how much and how often to water your plants.
4. Hatch Restore Sunrise Alarm Clock: This alarm clock can make waking up more enjoyable – even on the coldest, gloomiest days of winter. Rather than a traditional auditory alarm, which uses sound to jolt you awake, this ‘clock’ will gradually emit light to mimic sunrise and wake you up naturally. It also includes a noise machine feature as well as a reading light sans ‘blue light’ (which signals the body to stay awake) making it easier to wind down and fall asleep peacefully.
5. The Rituals Book: A great way to slow down and create more mindfulness and awareness is through simple daily practices. This book has a bunch of wonderful and easy to use ideas.
6. Courant Catch3: Give the gift of a de-cluttered entry or workspace. This tabletop device by Courant is a wireless charger as well as a chic catchall, keeping all of your essentials in one place. Side note: This is an especially good gift for anyone who is always misplacing their phone, keys, or headphones.
OUR HOLIDAY 2020 MIX TAPE
We find that music has the ability to bring us up when we’re feeling down and put us in the Holiday spirit no matter how stressed we may be! So light a candle, put your sweats on, pour yourself a glass of eggnog and press PLAY.
Gala Magriñá Design works with clients that understand the importance of creating a beautiful space and want to work with a no-nonsense design team that is able to clearly chart the best way forward. What separates or approach from other designers is our extensive knowledge of how people live and how best to create a customized space that nurtures that. We aim to merge cool and beautiful interiors with a holistic, mindful and intuitive approach to design that results in powerful, healthy spaces that elevate and transform people’s lives. For more information please visit www.galamagrinadesign.com.