Our spaces are direct reflections of ourselves, so if something doesn’t feel right or look right, chances are there is a deeper issue to address. Take the quiz and find out!
Take 5 minutes to answer 10 questions below about your home:
1. Do you wake up feeling tired?
2. Do you get sick a lot or have a lot of allergies?
3. Do you like working from home when you have too?
4. Does the temperature feel right throughout the year?
5. When you walk into your home do you immediately start thinking – I have to fix that or I have to replace that?
6. When you open your closets is your first thought- UGH, I really have to clean this out and organize it.
7. Do you like coming back home after being out all day or away on vacation?
8. Do you get headaches when you work from home?
9. Do you get into arguments a lot in certain areas of your home?
10. Does your home reflect who you are TODAY?
If you answered yes to any of questions 1, 2, 5, 6, 8, 9 or no to questions 3, 4, 7 and 10 then you need to make a change to your space. These questions point to issues related to health, design, clutter and color that can be having a negative impact on you.
Click here for our top 9 holistic design tips.
To learn more about home make over tips related to wellbeing, check out our feature in Refinery29 here.
Feel overwhelmed and like you want some professional guidance? Book a one-hour virtual Beyond Spaces Consult with Gala and find out what you can do to improve your space, how to address problem areas and what they mean.
Gala Magriñá Design works with clients that understand the importance of creating a beautiful space and want to work with a no-nonsense design team that is able to clearly chart the best way forward. What separates or approach from other designers is our extensive knowledge of how people live and how best to create a customized space that nurtures that. We aim to merge cool and beautiful interiors with a holistic, mindful and intuitive approach to design that results in powerful, healthy spaces that elevate and transform people’s lives. For more information please visit www.galamagrinadesign.com.